A lived experience of co-creating a compassionate learning community.
A structured curriculum, covering foundational Nonviolent Communication principles, processes and skills.
A network of professional and personal support
- Practicing, learning & integrating Nonviolent Communication skills
- Learning to create a vibrant compassionate classroom
- Facilitating group agreements that inspire cooperation
- Navigating conflict successfully
- Increasing empathy in the classroom
- Building restorative systems
- Creating a network for ongoing support